What would you create if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Would you finally take that idea that’s been rolling around in your head and turn it into a book, blog, painting, film or new business?
Would you transform a soul-sucking job into work that inspires you to jump out of bed?
If you smiled or nodded your head YES to any of those questions, you’re in the right place.
Since 1996, my Grow From The Inside Out and Get-It-Done Group and Private Coaching Programs have helped thousands of artists, writers and other seekers in all walks of life to create art, writing and work that’s in alignment with their deepest desires and truth.
Whether you’re facing the blank page, an empty canvas or you have an unproven idea for a business —every creative journey asks you to risk time, energy and resources to venture into the unknown.
It’s the uncertainty about the outcome that causes Resistance but with the right support and encouragement you can more easily overcome it.
As your deep dive creativity mentor, I will help you to:
- develop a beginner’s mind and finally start a creative journey.
- grow your emotional capacity to tolerate risk and uncertainty.
- navigate challenges and make the right decisions.
- become skilled at managing time and energy.
- determine a focus, meet deadlines and get things done.
- *have fun, and find the joy!
Clients have said our work together “takes you by surprise,’ ‘a spiritual chiropractic,’ ‘a huge success’ and ‘allowed me to go deep inside.”
Here’s some of the creative projects that have grown out of the work I’ve done with clients.
- Many have written or published their memoirs.
- Another won an award for a screenplay she produced.
- Many others have started blogs.
- They built marketing platforms to sell their creative services.
- They’ve recorded their songs and music.
- Two have written one person shows.
- Some wrote speeches (the last one was given at the Gene Autry Museum).
- They started businesses like a cooking school.
- They invented products (like a tapenade and new kind of water).
- One musician produced several albums and planned a tour through Europe.
- Others gave themselves permission to start writing, playing the piano and do other kinds of creative things they hadn’t allow themselves to do since they were children.
- Some have done soulwork, connected to their purpose and developed a vision.
What about you? What would you like to make happen this year?
Quick Start. One Hour Session with Kelly
Do you wonder what you should write? Feel stuck? You want clarity. A direction. Questions about your writing answered. In this one-time writing “reboot” / troubleshooting session, we diagnose the problem, determine priorities and develop a plan of action.
The Three Hour Intensive
This three hour intensive is for anyone that has a specific objective they want to accomplish. In the past, I have helped experienced writers find the spine of their book, screenplay or blog. I’ve helped coaches and consultants write their story, authors develop their speeches, creative people create a vision or marketing plan. Though we’re only meeting for three hours, it’s long enough to put together outlines for your treatment, book proposal, plans of action or story — what it is that you need to move forward with confidence.
Project Deep Dive. Customize a Mentoring Program with Kelly
In these private mentoring sessions be accountable for writing your book, coaching story, speech or memoir. Or sign on to transform your career or relationships with soul work writing, visual art, and myths. When you collaborate with my 40 years of extensive life experience and training, it’s easier to overcome inevitable Resistance so you can be effective and deepen your work. Together, we’ll navigate creative challenges and learn from your mistakes so you can grow and expand in authentic ways, take consistent action and get things done quickly.
Schedule a private session to set up customized coaching program with Kelly.
Transformational Group Coaching Programs
I write only when inspiration strikes. Fortunately, it strikes every morning at nine o’clock sharp.”
– Somerset Maugham, Novelist
Writing can be a lonely business… which is why so many writers and other creatives in all walks of life have benefitted from my small group coaching for 20 years. They offer you a specific time and place (online or live) to show up, connect with other creative people, get in the moment and actually write.
They offer you a specific time and place (online or live) to show up, connect with other creative people, get in the moment and actually write.
If you have any questions about these programs, you may want to also check the Frequently Asked Questions or submit a question through my online contact form here. If you’re ready to get started, click here to request a complimentary consultation with me.